From: Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Devmanual
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 19:52:55
1 At long last the devmanual is official. You can find it at
2 http://devmanual.gentoo.org. I would like to thank plasmaroo for helping
3 me with converting it to XML (since he did all of the XSL work to add in
4 the features we needed to make it easy to write and expand upon).
5
6 If anyone finds any errors in the manual, would like to add new content,
7 or if you have suggestions on how to make the manual better, please
8 email plasmaroo and myself. We are happy to entertain suggestions. I plan
9 on keeping the devmanual as up to date as possible, and making it easy for
10 people to find what should be considered "policies" that are outlined in the
11 document. We will be working on that in the next week or two.
12
13 Thanks,
16 Mark Loeser - Gentoo Developer (cpp gcc-porting qa toolchain x86)
17 email - halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org
18 mark AT halcy0n DOT com
19 web - http://dev.gentoo.org/~halcy0n/
20 http://www.halcy0n.com