From: cbergstrom@×××××××××.com
To: Lei Zhang <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New project: LLVM
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 02:07:52
1 That seems a lot like what we've already done. I guess a GSOC student is working on the libcxxabi piece. The only advantage to using our runtime, libcxxrt, is performance and code size.‎
2
3   Original Message
4 From: Lei Zhang
5 Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 06:34
6 To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
7 Reply To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
8 Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
9 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New project: LLVM
10