From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Ebuild discussion channel
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 14:52:58
1 On 05/21/04 Jason Stubbs wrote:
2
4 > Hash: SHA1
5 >
6 > Hi all,
7 >
8 > A person named shadows joined #gentoo-portage looking for help
9 > regarding ebuild creation - not the first. Anyway, (s)he suggested
10 > that there be a channel dedicated to ebuild discussion but allowing
11 > anybody to speak - ie. #gentoo-dev for users. I think its a great
12 > idea. Any seconders on this? If so, would the IRC people set up the
13 > channel with the proper permissions and stuff?
14
15 Don't we already have that with #gentoo-bugs (ok, the name is not
16 exactly describing in that case) ?
17
18 Marius
23 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
24 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.