From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [news-item] Paludis 0.24
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 14:08:15
1 On Sat, 5 May 2007 15:51:25 +0200
2 Marius Mauch <genone@g.o> wrote:
3 > Sorry, but I'd hardly call _your_ experience with paludis overlay
4 > users a reliable indicator that g42 news are superior to elog for
5 > Gentoo at large. Please stop pretending that you're speaking
6 > for/about the majority of our userbase when it's just your personal
7 > opinion/experience. Even if you observed it in a few other cases still
8 > doesn't make it true in the general case.
9
10 It's a reliable indicator of how users that have Paludis installed will
11 find the news item. And funnily enough, they're the only users that
12 will be affected by this.
15 Ciaran McCreesh