From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: bsd@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] amd64-fbsd profile marked 'stable'
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 13:45:38
1 >>>>> On Tue, 8 May 2012, Alexis Ballier wrote:
2
3 > I've just marked the profile 'default/bsd/fbsd/amd64/9.0' as 'stable'
4 > in profiles.desc. I've been careful not to keyword anything with broken
5 > deps, and its now forbidden. It is the first g/fbsd profile marked as
6 > such.
7
8 > [...]
9
10 > cons: there's no stable amd64-fbsd keyword, i suppose that if we want
11 > some day to stabilize it, it'll be hard with a 'stable' profile, but we
12 > can temporarily switch it back to 'dev' while doing it, and without
13 > preventing broken deps it'll be almost impossible to do this anyway.
14
15 This has as another consequence that we cannot extract the state of
16 keywords from profiles.desc any more. So we need to find a different
17 solution for bug 304133.
18
19 Any ideas?
20