From: Sergey Kuleshov <sergey@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] emerge with interacitve use
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 17:48:08
1 Hey, I really like this feature! It really helps (anyway it's better that
2 looking in the .ebuild file and sort out what are the optional dependencies.)
3
4 The thing I did not get is why is it sometimes dispalying the Disabled .....
5 text ans sometimes not?
6
7 P.S. What about enchancing it with some ncurses interface to make it really
8 intteractive?
9