From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Reinstating old-school GLEPs masterplan
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 12:10:58
1 W dniu pon, 11.09.2017 o godzinie 19∶08 +0200, użytkownik Michał Górny
2 napisał:
3 > The masterplan
4 > ==============
5 >
6 > The plan on introducing the changes follows:
7 >
8 > 1. Convert the old GLEP repository from CVS to git (done [3]),
9 >
10 > 2. Prepare www.g.o to render GLEPs (done [4]),
11 >
12 > 3. Convert the one GLEP that was written in GuideXML to reST,
13 >
14 > 4. Update GLEPs from wiki,
15
16 Update: those two points are done now, and open for comments/review
17 on 'wiki-updates' branch. There's a PR for convenience [1], and Council
18 confirmation request [2].
19
20 [1]:https://github.com/mgorny/glep-draft/pull/1
21 [2]:https://bugs.gentoo.org/630882
24 > 5. Update GLEP-1/2 for the new-old workflow,
25 >
26 > 6. Profit!
27 >
28 > For steps 3 onwards I'd gladly accept some help. If someone wants to
29 > help, please contact me and I'll help you get started. Otherwise, I will
30 > just update them at my own pace, as time permits.
33 > Any comments?
34 >
35 > [1]:https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-project/message/bf6cdaeb6c9c689b32e1f0c55447ca5d
36 > [2]:https://bugs.gentoo.org/628098