From: Zach Forrest <diatribe@××××.ca>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Sandbox suggestion
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 14:12:51
1 Where is the best place to discuss testing type issues?
2
3 Daniel Robbins wrote:
4
5 > On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 02:21:12PM -0500, Joshua Pollak wrote:
6 >
7 >>On Tuesday 11 December 2001 1:23, you wrote:
8 >>
9 >>>most scripts refer to bash like this
10 >>>
11 >>>#!/bin/bash
12 >>>
13 >>>putting another one in the path doesn't work around this at all
14 >>>
15 >>Perhaps gentoo policy could be to make ebuilds reference:
16 >>
17 >>#!/bin/ebuild-bash
20 > Hi,
21 >
22 > We really don't need to be discussing this issue; sandboxing is only
23 > for testing at the moment, and when it is integrated into Portage,
24 > we'll take care of resolving these issues.
25 >
26 > Best Regards,