From: "Jan Kundrát" <jkt@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] adding a code of conduct
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 23:02:44
1 Alexandre Buisse wrote:
2 > On Tue, Apr 4, 2006 at 00:37:12 +0200, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
5 >>On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 17:38:48 -0400 Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
6 >>wrote:
7 >>| i dont see how anyone can be against this (unless you're a
8 >>| terrorist!)
9 >>
10 >>I for one welcome our new infra overlords. Perhaps you should add in a
11 >>clause saying that infra will randomly (maybe with the help of a
12 >>keyword filter) inspect emails sent to all @gentoo.org addresses for
13 >>any signs of subversive activity. You could also add a clause saying
14 >>that developers must hand over their harddrives to infra upon request so
15 >>that security audits can be performed.
18 > I fail to see how your remark relates to the document. It's not about
19 > anti-terrorism measures or anything, it's just about good behaviour so
20 > gentoo can work properly and we can all have fun working in it. Or
21 > should we start another flame each time a document is posted to -dev?
22
23 Sorry, but you aren't a Gentoo developer and don't have access to some
24 mailing list archives. If you were, you'd know. Sure, the part about
25 good will etc is good.
26
27 Anyway, I don't think this is a good place for such discusion. -core?
28
29 Cheers,
30 -jkt
33 cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth