From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo on Android stage3
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 16:22:46
1 Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o> writes:
2
3 >>> Actually .. given my nosiness in -pr matters lately, anyone done a
4 >>> write-up for Planet.g.o or suchlike that we can post up to social media?
5 >>> From my own stand-point it might be something the wider community would
6 >>> be interested in, and didn't know was a 'thing'?
7 >>
8 >> It would be a good thing, especially since this relies on Gentoo
9 >> Prefix (I think),
10
11 @Rich, yes, that's true.
12
13 >> which is a fairly unique capability I've yet to see in any other
14 >> distro.
15 >
16 > +1
17 >
18 > Would certainly like to see a writeup of positive things in a blog post
19 > that can be shared in social media.
20
21 Homework received. I have little experience blogging though.
22
23 I will need first to set up a blog and then draft a writeup.
24
25 Any hints?
26
27 Benda