From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] use.defaults ( auto-use )
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 14:54:39
1 On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 02:05:37AM -0500, Alec Warner wrote:
2 > Could we by chance, mandate some sort of comment field in that file not
3 > unlike package.mask?
4
5 what really needs explanation ? i mean, why do you need a comment for say:
6 aalib media-libs/aalib
7 canna app-i18n/canna
8 and every package in there is the same way
9
10 > I'm also a bit worried that things were placed in there a while ago and
11 > are no longer needed, may also be a good idea to date the entries.
12
13 like what ? dating is pointless imo, use `cvs ann` :P
14 -mike
15 --
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list