From: "Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov" <mva@×××.name>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] cvs.gentoo.org, git.gentoo.org, *.overlays.gentoo.org migration timeline & ssh keys
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 18:19:33
1 Btw, I've noticed git.overlays.gentoo.org moved to Hetzner.
2
3 When I remember my expirience of work with Hetzner - I'm scary about Gentoo'
4 infrastructure destiny.
7 I had a conversation with CEO of my current DDoS-proof hoster and he expressed
8 his desire to "help interesting projects" and asked about the necessary amount
9 of sponsorship and it's terms (and conditions).
10
11 So, can I ask you to provide some info about infra team hardware requirements
12 (which amount needs to be sponsored) and if it is any sponsoring conditions
13 that Gentoo Foundation can suggest to the sponsor (maybe some banner, or
14 something like that)?
15
16 Anyway, mainly I need the amount of hardware gentoo infra team requires to
17 [strike]get rid of hetzner[/strike] meet their "comfortable-work"
18 requirements? Then I can discuss it with hoster again and then bring together
19 somebody from infra-team and hoster's CEO or CTO to discuss the terms
20 themselves.
25 Best regsrds,
26 mva