From: Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] pccts: any developer have a look at it ?
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 12:52:12
1 On Tuesday 07 August 2001 21:19, you wrote:
2 > "Peter Kadau" wrote:
3 > >hi !
4 >
5 > hola!
6 >
7 > >alright, did that already.
8 >
9 > Ok, did it show up?
10 >
11 > >that's good, because it needs the -r1-diff-file in files.
12 > >maybe i should change that, since the diff didn't change at all,
13 > >just the src_install.
14 >
15 > Yeah, I noticed that, and thought that it was committed to incoming
16 > incorrectly. At that point I reread the wiki todo and realized that it was
17 > supposed to be r2. However, everything was r1 except it's name so I went
18 > with the majority. :)
19
20 The wiki note said r2 because the filename was r2, I didn't look at the
21 contents. Well, as long as all's solved :-)
26 Dan Armak
27 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team
28 Matan, Israel