From: Albert Zeyer <albert.zeyer@×××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] FRC: debtools herd creation
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 20:09:01
1 On Fri, 2008-05-16 at 11:19 -0500, Yuri Vasilevski wrote:
2 > Hello All,
3 >
4 > I will be adding some debian build tools to the tree, and would like to
5 > create the debtools herd to associate with the packages.
6 >
7 > I'll be adding things like debhelper, lintian and a little
8 > bit later things like apt, aptitude, cdebootstrap, debian-live and some more.
9 > Also there is debootstrap with maintainer-needed@g.o which I'd
10 > like to adopt.
11 >
12 > Any comments, sugestions and objections are more than welcome.
13 >
14 > Kindest regards,
15 > Yuri.
16
17 Please also add fakechroot (bug #202144).
18
19 Thanks,
20 Albert
24 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list