From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 17:11:59
1 On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 08:55:34 -0800 Mike Doty <kingtaco@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 > Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
4 > > On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 08:30:46 -0800 Mike Doty <kingtaco@g.o>
5 > > wrote:
6 > >> Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
7 > >>> On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 07:44:16 -0800 Mike Doty <kingtaco@g.o>
8 > >>> wrote:
9 > >>>> PMS: Deadlines and interested parties.
10 > >>> Can the Council provide a list of other projects that have had
11 > >>> deadlines imposed upon them by Gentoo?
12 > >>>
13 > >> You can do your own research; I have no idea if someone maintains
14 > >> such a list, nor is it relevant to the topic.
15 > >
16 > > Well, as far as I can remember, there aren't any. Which makes me
17 > > wonder why PMS is considered so much more important than anything
18 > > else...
19 >
20 > And it's still not relevant. Council logs will be available for your
21 > reading pleasure.
22
23 *shrug* and if that's your attitude, somehow I suspect it doesn't
24 really matter what the Council says about PMS at all.
25
26 --
27 Ciaran McCreesh
28 Mail : ciaranm at ciaranm.org