From: Martin Vaeth <martin@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: don't rely on dynamic deps
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 22:37:17
1 Alexander Berntsen <bernalex@g.o> wrote:
2 > If you think these patches are useful for Portage, please send them to
3 > dev-portage@g.o.
4
5 I submitted them to the gentoo.portage.devel mailing list as was
6 recommended to me in a pm. I am sorry that due to lack of time
7 and experience with python, I am currently unable to finish the
8 work properly as it should be.
9 However, I think it should become visible that the whole thing
10 can be done rather unintrusive, even if I should have
11 missed some places and one or two patches still are needed.