From: Daniel Drake <dsd@g.o>
To: glep@g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 30 (Planet Gentoo): Round 2
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:49:59
1 Hi,
2
3 Thanks for the feedback from the previous thread. I've amended the GLEP based
4 on that:
7 - Explain how it also benefit our development community
8 - Add some more details about planetplanet/wordpress
9 - Describe what will happen if a developer, who owns a weblog hosted with us,
10 leaves the project.
11 - Describe how the planet will attempt to bring some information together
12 - Update reference implementation to implement the above (link to homepage,
13 bugs, and CVS stats for each developer)
14 - Set a measurement we can take to assess the activity of the planet
15
16 Please provide feedback here.
17
18 Grant, please update the GLEP in CVS.
19
20 Thanks,
21 Daniel

planet-gentoo-glep-update text/plain