From: Pete Gavin <pete@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new package
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 16:34:23
1 On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 06:23:03PM -0500, Jerry A! wrote:
2 > Okay, one comment. Could we please standardize on a naming convention.
3 > It's like we translate everything to lowercase for the directory names
4 > with the notable exceptions of the contents of x11-wm/ and one or two
5 > other directories.
6 >
7 > Yeah, it's silly and it's small potatoes. But I think that there is
8 > something to be said for the hobgoblin of this small mind and having
9 > some consistency.
10
11 Yeah, that's a good idea, actually. I'll do it now before 2 bazillion
12 people install it :)
13
14 Pete