From: Mohammed Hagag <mohamedhagag1981@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] [Re:] gnome-system-tools
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 19:23:21
1 I found that if i add --enable-disks and replace --disable-network
2 with --enable-network in the ebuild, then every thing works very well.
3
4 the modified ebuild attached to this message.
5 i think we should make it avaliable by default.
6
7 >I'm wondering why gnome-system-tools didn't complete till now, the
8 >network-admin is being disabled since gnome-2.10 and also disks.
9 >
10 >i want to know:
11 >what we need to get these tools to work ?
12 >is this a difficult proccess ?
13 >what i need to know to got them work ?
14 >are there any one working on them ?
15 >why gentoo uses a diffrent network configuration file format ??

gnome-system-tools-2.14.0-r99.ebuild application/octet-stream