From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: CFLAGS paragraph submission for the GWN
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 14:19:06
1 Lionel Bouton <lionel-dev@××××××.name> posted
2 452A53E4.4000804@××××××.name, excerpted below, on Mon, 09 Oct 2006
3 15:51:32 +0200:
4
5 > I did hesitate :-) But as english isn't my native language, I chose to
6 > belive that 'tho' was now acceptable.
7
8 Well, I'd say it is in informal usage, email, IM and the like. Certainly
9 I'd argue so as I use it there. However, for something more formal like
10 GWN, it wouldn't be considered acceptable, and that's not likely to change
11 for another generation at least.
16 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list