From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: ulm@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Sets in the tree
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 11:19:19
1 Dnia 2013-08-15, o godz. 11:10:31
2 Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> napisał(a):
3
4 > >>>>> On Thu, 15 Aug 2013, Pacho Ramos wrote:
5 >
6 > > I don't fully understand why things (like in_iuse from
7 > > eutils.eclass) are missing from PMS.
8 >
9 > How should this feature have made it into PMS by now? AFAICS, you've
10 > first proposed it in the following posting, two days after EAPI 5 was
11 > approved:
12 > http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/gentoo/dev/260662
13
14 I don't know who's at fault here. I committed it due to some earlier
15 thread where Ciaran pointed out how querying ${IUSE} is invalid. And I
16 suspect that wasn't the first time when he replied to developers using
17 such hacks.
18
19 Why nobody bothered to fix it the first time it was noticed broken?
22 Best regards,
23 Michał Górny