From: Hania Sabbidin <hms09@×××××××.lb>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Fwd: [gentoo-dev] Thesis on open source
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 11:02:30
1 For those of you who are willing to help, I am attaching a .doc version of the
2 same file if you were not able to open the earlier attachment.
3 Thanks,
4 Hania Sabbidin
5
6 ----- Forwarded message from Unauthenticated AUBnet User <hms09@×××××××.lb>
7 -----
8 Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 13:19:30 +0300
9 From: Unauthenticated AUBnet User <hms09@×××××××.lb>
10 Reply-To: "gentoo-dev@l.g.o" <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
11 Subject: [gentoo-dev] Thesis on open source
12 To: "gentoo-dev@l.g.o" <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
13
14 Dear Gentoo Developers,
15
16 I am a student at the American University of Beirut (AUB) currently working for
17 a Masters degree in Engineering Management. I am in the process of conducting
18 research work on organizational aspects of the open source software development
19 process. Accordingly, I’ve devised a survey to which I am inviting a number of
20 open source software developers to fill out.
21
22 I would thus very much appreciate your help in filling out the survey, attached
23 herein. If you believe other developers may be willing to fill it out, kindly
24 send them this message.
25
26 If you have any comments or feedback on the content or style of survey, or if
27 you believe you can provide other information that may be useful for my thesis,
28 please feel free to contact me.
29
30 Thank you in advance,
31 Hania Sabbidin
32 Engineering Management Programme
33 American University of Beirut
37 ----- End forwarded message -----

ENMG Survey Final.doc application/msword