From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Six month major project on Gentoo
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 17:14:34
On 12/18/11 6:02 PM, Petteri Räty wrote:
> There are parallel computing aspects in libbash for metadata generation, > data structures in AST building for bash and it's quite low level.
By the way, I've always wondered why libbash is separate from the "upstream" bash. Have you considered contributing to the upstream bash to convert the shell itself to a more library-oriented design (somewhat similar to LLVM), so that you have a guarantee that the lib and the shell stay in sync? Feel free to change the subject when responding.

Subject Author
[gentoo-dev] libbash licensing "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
Re: [gentoo-dev] Six month major project on Gentoo "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>