From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 2004.2 Feature Requests
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 23:50:44
1 begin quote
2 On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 23:42:38 -0400
3 John Davis <zhen@g.o> wrote:
4
5 > Hi all -
6 > To start preparing for 2004.2 in July, releng is opening up Feature
7 > Requests that the community would like to see included in 2004.2. The
8 > last day that we are accepting requests is Friday, May 7th at which
9 > point releng will hold a meeting and decide which requests are
10 > feasible for both the alloted time and workload.
11
12 > Thank you for your time and your requests.
13
14 Working detection and documentation for SATA devices. I've spent far too
15 many hours on irc trying to make this work today and yesterday. I'm
16 utterly grumpy at this. **mutters hideousness**
17
18 Please also make sure theese are supported by both 2.4 and 2.6 kernels.
19 ( "why do I have to use smp? I don't have smp?" )
22 //Spider
26 begin .signature
27 Tortured users / Laughing in pain
29 end