From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] CVS migration complete
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 14:04:10
1 So the CVS migration is complete and appears to be functioning properly on
2 the new box. Some notes about the move:
3
4 * You will have to delete your entry for cvs.gentoo.org in your
5 ~/.ssh/known_hosts or you will get errors about dns spoofing and all
6 sorts of other nastiness.
7
8 * The IP address of the new server is 128.193.0.36 We had set the TTL on
9 'cvs.gentoo.org' to 10m earlier, so it shouldn't take long to propogate.
10 However, if you find yourself unable to connect, PLEASE CHECK TO MAKE
11 SURE CVS.GENTOO.ORG RESOLVES TO THE CORRECT IP ADDRESS!!!
12
13 * The fingerprint of the new server is
14
15 8c:21:47:03:a5:d8:b9:e2:7d:69:53:2d:e2:0e:2c:97
18 * Big thanks to pylon for handling the migration itself. He did some
19 maintenance on the repository at the same time, so things should be much
20 snappier, all around.
23 If you have any other questions, let me know.
24
25 --kurt (who wonders how many devs are still going to ask one of the above
26 questions in #gentoo-dev, despite me posting this information...)