From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo-Status
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 23:30:27
1 Your concerns are well noted. The trustees in general are quiet even
2 amongst themselves, but I hope this changes with the new board coming in
3 next week (ish?). It's been my idea to propose that someone (tsunam was
4 in my head) publish a trustee monthly news or something.
5
6 The one I'm curious about is the council -- the council posts to -dev
7 before and after every meeting (and puts meeting logs up on the website
8 within days of a meeting). I suppose the webpage itself could be
9 updated, but I'm unsure what else the council can do. Perhaps you have
10 some ideas?
11
12 Thanks!
13 --