From: "Lim
To: Jonathan Kelly <j0n@×××××××.au>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gentoo
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 08:35:53
1 As Daniel Robbins responded in a recent interview.
2
3 Gentoo is for seasoned power users who wants to tweak
4 their systems and for newbies who wants to learn the workings of linux.
5
6 It may be convoluted to some and it remain the same unless the same users
7 who complained explain why it is so.
8
9 Anyway, gentoo in its current form is way easier than the first alpha when
10 portage was using perl
11
12 KY
13