From: Henti Smith <bain@×××××××.za>
To: Nicholas Wourms <nwourms@×××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo/MIPS: Anyone want to help?
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 20:22:44
1 On Fri, 13 Dec 2002 12:26:24 -0500
2 Nicholas Wourms <nwourms@×××××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > A few days ago, I emailed Daniel asking if he'd be
5 > interested in having someone develop a MIPS (32bit
6 > bigendian) port of Gentoo. He gave me the go ahead, so I've
7 > been working on it over the last few days. I've almost
8 > finished getting a netboot and cd image prepared, after
9 > which I plan to start working on ebuilds. So, I wanted to
10 > test the waters and see if anyone with a MIPS box (not PS/2)
11 > was interested in helping and/or testing this once I have it
12 > ready.
13
14 What boxes contain MIPS ? old SGI boxen ?
15 If you have a list ... I'll see if I can get some boxes to play with
16
17 Henti
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list