From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Agenda [WAS: One-Day Gentoo Council Reminder for June]
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 00:16:34
1 On Fri, 2008-06-13 at 11:14 +0100, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > But some EAPI-0 accepting Portage versions don't accept inline
3 > comments. Using inline comments in the tree will break those Portage
4 > versions.
5
6 Yes, and EAPI=0 accepting Portage versions also didn't accept things
7 like package.use and use.mask in the profiles, considering that EAPI=0
8 doesn't have a set definition and was based upon a particular portage
9 version that did have the required support. So should we ban those from
10 the tree, too?
11
12 Oh yeah, PMS isn't approved, anyway, so there's no policy *at all*
13 within Gentoo that denies a package manager from being used that doesn't
14 conform to your idea of how things should work.
15
16 > This one's especially an issue when you consider how long it's been
17 > since Gentoo has released official stage tarballs...
18
19 Wow. Your second stab at my team in 3 days, without me even responding.
20
21 I should probably be blushing if it weren't for the fact that I really
22 don't give a damn about you or anything that you say.
23
24 Quite honestly, the same goes for pretty much anybody who works with
25 you. You are a poisonous person to Gentoo and I sincerely wish that
26 some day people around here will grow a pair and realize that your
27 incessant self-absorbed bullshit simply isn't something we really want
28 around here. I mean, we've already thrown out you and three of your
29 cronies because your attitude sucks and you're all a pain in the ass to
30 work with. What exactly do we need to do here? Ban you all?
31
32 I find it massively amusing that most of the traffic on this list over
33 the past 3 days has come from people that have been *FORCIBLY* removed
34 from the Gentoo project.
35
36 Oh yeah, don't bother responding to me. I've decided to put you and all
37 of your little cohorts into my killfile so I no longer have to read your
38 constant barrage of bullshit.
39
40 Seriously, you're a complete fucking waste.
43 Chris Gianelloni
44 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
45 Games Developer