From: Mart Raudsepp <leio@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Jaco Kroon <jaco@××××××.za>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] stabilization requests not making progress
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 16:08:00
1 Ühel kenal päeval, L, 28.03.2020 kell 17:24, kirjutas Jaco Kroon:
2 > Hi All,
3 > https://bugs.gentoo.org/705754
4 > Not sure if this is the only one. This is becoming problematic.
5 > This specific one is blocking a security issue. x86 and amd64 both
6 > needs an updated stable. I'd prefer 13.32.0 but it's not been in
7 > tree for a month yet. But we can do 13.31.0 by now ...
8
9 You should stabilize on the security bug, not an extra one that blocks
10 the security bug.
11 Security bugs typically gets more immediate attention by arch teams,
12 but often not those that are blocked by a dependent non-security bug,
13 as it doesn't show up in the tooling then as such.
16 Mart