From: Matthew Kennedy <mkennedy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gnus 5.10.2?
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 04:02:23
bkhl@×××××××××××××.se (Björn Lindström) writes:

> I'm mostly just wondering if there a Gnus 5.10 ebuild in the works. > > I was thinking of putting an ebuild together, but I don't really get the > emacs/xemacs portage policy. Since Gnus can now be built with or without > xemacs-base, maybe there should be an app-emacs/gnus, too.
Greeting Björn, There is app-emacs/ognus. It is currently at version 0.24, which is 5.10(??). In Gentoo, app-emacs and app-xemacs are distinct (app-emacs for GNU Emacs). This is unlike Debian where I believe the attempt to cross compiler the elisp sources for each emacs flavour (emacs20, emacs21, xemacs...). Matt -- Matthew Kennedy Gentoo Linux Developer -- gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
[gentoo-dev] Re: Gnus 5.10.2? Steingrim Dovland <steingrd+gmane@×××××××.no>