From: Joshua Kinard <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Let's redesign the entire filesystem!
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 00:48:24

Got a link? We don't have anything matching in the tree, and Google turns up nothing relevant in the first few pages. -- Joshua Kinard Gentoo/MIPS kumba@g.o 4096R/D25D95E3 2011-03-28 "The past tempts us, the present confuses us, the future frightens us. And our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast, terrible in-between." --Emperor Turhan, Centauri Republic