From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] QA Team's role
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:32:17
1 On Tue, 2006-02-28 at 15:42 +0000, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:26:37 +0100 Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o> wrote:
3 > | If you can't do any better, then please apologize for your conduct
4 > | and false claims and shut up... TIA.
5 >
6 > Sure I can do better. But you didn't originally ask for better, you
7 > asked for anything. If better's what you're after:
8 >
9 > SLOT="${PVR}"
10 >
11 > Now, please apologise for insinuating that I don't have any real claims
12 > to make. I find it extremely offensive that you're questioning my
13 > technical ability.
14 Ok, sorry for being dumb :-)
15 What exactly is the issue there? I don't see the issue in setting SLOT
16 depending on ... uhm ... some variable. Looks kinda logical at first
17 glance, but I'm not aware of the issues it causes.
18
19 Thanks for explaining,
20
21 Patrick
22 --
23 Stand still, and let the rest of the universe move