From: Avi Schwartz <avi@×××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Multiple NICs and "need net"
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 14:12:02
1 What I ended up doing is put net.eth0 (my built in one) in boot instead
2 of default, took net.eth1 (my wireless) from default and just left
3 pcmcia in default. I used the settings in /etc/pcmcia/network.opts to
4 set up my networking for the wireless card.
5
6 For some reason, if net.eth0 is in boot, the system assumes that the net
7 dependency is satisfied and never bothers me again, even if eth0 does
8 not come up.
9
10 Avi
11