From: George Prowse <george.prowse@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] flamewars@gentoo-dev
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 06:30:33
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 22:48:02 +0000
3 > "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o> wrote:
4 >> Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
5 >> | On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 00:17:56 +0400
6 >> | * have some insane paranoid conviction that Freenode staff are the
7 >> | ones busy spying on everything they say, whilst conveniently
8 >> | forgetting to notice that Gentoo's own infra team and current
9 >> | Council nomination group includes the person who abused root powers
10 >> | to sniff out lilo's password and give it to the GNAA.
11 >>
12 >> Are you ready to back up this claim by presenting some evidence? If
13 >> not, are you ready to accept the consequence of spreading such FUD?
14 >
15 > I'm sure you could ask Freenode and the developer in question for on
16 > the record statements, if you're interested.
17 >
18 I'd be careful, that is potentially libellous.
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list