From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Lost files in install
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 10:17:30
1 On Saturday 16 August 2003 02:38, Christian Hoenig wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I thought about posting this here rather than in the forums since I expect
5 > more feedback here.
6
7 Well I personally would expect to find such files on my machine too. There are
8 occasions where files get changed so they will not be autoremoved from
9 portage. You could probably remove those files to a temporary dir. If
10 everything still works, you are ok. But then again, the files should be
11 recorded.
12
13 Paul
16 Paul de Vrieze