From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo - Doku
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 23:24:13
1 On Tue, Aug 28, 2001 at 10:47:09AM +0200, BoehmeSilvio wrote:
2 > Hi !
3 >
4 > I'm building a XSLT for the FOP from Apache.
5 > It is 90% completed. It run's again all Gentoo-XML files successfull.
6 > The output is a PDF file.
7 >
8 > Please se attached a preview of BUILD.XML.
9 >
10 > If this is usefull for the official dokumentation tree, i will post
11 > the XSL file, if it is ready.
12
13 Wow! That is a nice PDF. Please continue to work on the XSL and post
14 it here (with instructions) when it's ready. Then I'll add PDF download
15 buttons all over the place on gentoo.org. Thanks for your good work.
16
17 Best Regards,
20 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
21 Chief Architect/President http://www.gentoo.org