From: Geaaru <geaaru@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Upstream build uses "npm install", how to handle this in an ebuild?
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2018 20:14:46
1 yeah, documentation is missing :'( few time.
2
3 However, I will try to add at least Readme on christmas's holidays or
4 before if I can.
5
6 In general, you can run node-ebuilder in this way:
7
8 node bin/node-ebuilder.js --config config.json5 --dir <packagedir>
9
10 Where you can use directly config.json5 from project and modify only
11 overlay directory.
12
13 You can find a lot of ebuilds on my overlay with different examples.
14
15 Thanks for your interest.
16