From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] preserve_old_lib and I'm even more lazy
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 08:46:09
1 On 2/27/12 10:37 PM, Brian Dolbec wrote:
2 >> I think somebody pointed some "revdep-rebuild" versions where exiting
3 >> with successful code even when failed, was fixed version stabilized?
4 >
5 > No, it is only in -9999 so far. It has not been released in a -0.3*
6 > ebuild yet.
7 >
8 > The last patch to revdep-rebuild fixing return codes is:
9 >
10 > http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/gentoolkit.git;a=commit;h=3e51df74595c535656ef9f38bf7a577a4f64d0f5
11 >
12 > from 11 days ago.
13
14 If the maintainers of the package in question do not consider it
15 important enough to do a release (not even mentioning stabilization), I
16 don't think this is blocking.
17
18 Any further objections? (I'm going to listen)