From: "vivo75@×××××.com" <vivo75@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Alexander Berntsen <alexander@××××××.net>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] s/disk space/drive space
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 14:45:22
1 On 07/30/13 15:03, Alexander Berntsen wrote:
2 > On 30/07/13 14:55, Douglas Freed wrote:
3 > >> How is it wrong?
4 > I don't have a disk so informing me that I don't have enough disk space
5 > does not make any sense..
6 >
7 > I think my suggestion and its justification has been made clear, so I
8 > will not proceed to feed the bikeshed monster.
11 > (Furthermore, because I am a non-developer, I should apparently be
12 > "more considerate" on this list, so I should probably not send as much
13 > email here until I become a developer; or figure out why people think
14 > I am brash and inconsiderate, and figure out a way to prevent coming
15 > across that way.)
18 does "storage space" make everyone happy?