From: James Beddek <telans@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] thev00d00's packages up for grabs
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2021 01:27:17
1 On Sunday, 3 October 2021 8:09:13 PM NZDT Joonas Niilola wrote:
2 > Hey,
3 >
4 > Due to retirement these are now up for grabs:
5 > acct-group/gerbera
6 > acct-user/gerbera
7 > dev-lang/duktape
8 > dev-libs/libcec
9 > dev-libs/libplatform
10 > dev-python/rarfile
11 > dev-python/tvdb_api
12 > media-tv/tvnamer
13 > media-video/handbrake
14 > net-libs/libupnp
15 > net-misc/gerbera
16 > sys-apps/sensei-raw-ctl
17 > x11-themes/kvantum
18 >
19 > pkgcheck doesn't report anything radical for these, mostly
20 > PythonCompatUpdates, then a couple of DeprecatedEapis,
21 > DeprecatedEclasses, VariableScopes and UnusedInherits.
22 >
23 > -- juippis
24
25 I'm interested in taking handbrake as part of proxy-maint.
26
27 > media-video/handbrake
28
29 I'll set up a PR in a few days if no one else gets to it first :-)

OpenPGP key 0x71876063 application/pgp-keys
signature.asc application/pgp-signature