From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] multi-backend support for ssl/tls in curl
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 06:26:44
1 W dniu nie, 22.04.2018 o godzinie 09∶34 -0500, użytkownik Matthew Thode
2 napisał:
3 > The short of it is that curl supports having multiple backends. I'd
4 > like to have that feature enabled so libraries and userland can choose
5 > the backend they wish to use.
6 >
7 > https://bugs.gentoo.org/653076 has the specifics, but I cannot see a
8 > reason why we are artifically limiting the backed to just one.
11 How would you solve the problem of packages requiring specific SSL
12 backend? Currently they enforce it via USE dependency on cURL.
15 Best regards,
16 Michał Górny