From: Eric Olinger <EvvL@××××××××××.net>
To: stuart@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Tools to help QA
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 22:19:30
1 I've done some coding on similar tools and can help, if you'd like me
2 to. I only have a few questions.
3
4 As far as pulling information Bugzilla, whats the best way to
5 interface python code with Bugzilla? I tried searching but only came up
6 with a few dead projects and nothing really useful.
7
8 Second is there a xml or text list of all the developers to check the
9 maintainers in the metadata.xml files against?
13 Eric Olinger
14
15 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF90FBBC1
16 Key fingerprint: B678 9E22 1161 51CF 6664 7591 6767 5BDB F90F BBC1
17
18 Give a man a password, he'll log in for a day. Teach him to code, and he
19 will hack his way in...