From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Quoting patch for repoman
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 09:04:22
1 On Saturday 29 September 2007, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > On 01:09 Sat 29 Sep , Donnie Berkholz wrote:
3 > > I put together a quick repoman patch to check for the quoting issues
4 > > that've kept coming up in reviews lately. Give it a shot and fix it if
5 > > you have problems.
6 >
7 > Woops, the last one didn't exclude [[ ]] cases properly because I
8 > screwed up the second regexp. Try this.
9
10 does this work with multilines ?
11 if [[ -e ${S}/asdfasdfasdf && \
12 -f ${WORKDIR}/moo ]]
13 then
14
15 this is a crappy example, but entirely correct when the if statement gets real
16 long ...
17 -mike