From: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
To: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] macos mess
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 00:03:06
1 Hi,
2
3 An example of an ebuild that could fit the app-macos category. I
4 downloaded this from the net.
5
6 Best regards,
7
8 Pieter Van den Abeele
11 # Copyright 2004 Rich Wareham
12 # Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
13
14 # This is a pretty rough e-build. It does just enough and is pretty
15 ugly. You'll need Xcode.
16
17 DESCRIPTION="A Virtual Desktop manager for OS X"
18 SRC_URI="http://belnet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/wsmanager/${PN}
19 -0.5.2-rc2.src.tar.gz"
20 HOMEPAGE="http://wsmanager.sourceforge.net/"
21
22 LICENSE="GPL-2"
23 SLOT="0"
24 KEYWORDS="macos"
25 IUSE=""
26
27 src_compile() {
28 cd ${WORKDIR}/${PN}
29 xcodebuild -target "Desktop Manager" -buildstyle Deployment
30 }
31
32 src_install() {
33 cd ${WORKDIR}/${PN}
34 mkdir ${D}/Applications/
35 cp -Rp "build/Desktop Manager.app" "${D}/Applications/Desktop
36 Manager.app"
37 }