From: davecode@××××××××××.net
To: Pierre-Yves Rofes <py@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Help offered - Portage tree
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 04:06:25
1 > Come on lxnay, who are you trying to fool here?
2
3 Oh for crying out loud, Pierre. How paranoid!
4
5 Luca - questioning Gentoo's HR shouldn't elicit insults about pigs and
6 trolls. This behavior suggests you are too easy to piss off in the
7 first place. I'm not going to bother with pointwise pseudo-rebuttals
8 that amount to not listening.
9
10 I am an experienced developer. The proof is in the pudding. If Gentoo
11 gains more devs than it loses, and the bugzilla shrinks faster than it
12 grows, then I will change my mind. Anyway you're clearly set in your
13 ways! Good luck!
14
15 Dave
18 http://www.fastmail.fm - One of many happy users: