From: JTM <canz@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] (no subject)
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 22:48:06
1 http://www.gentoo.org/projects/dynfw.html - line 29
4 <snip>
5 Firewalls all good and fun. but what do you do when you need
6 <snip>
7
8 I may be incorrect myself..
9 But do you mean "Firewalls are good and fun."
10
11 I'm sure that after you got ./'d i bet you have a hundred thousand
12 emails in your box that say the same thing.
13 ============================================
14
15 I have just begun to read some of your articles. I have saved every
16 one I gave come across, whether from gentoo.org of developer
17 works. Great work. We need more sites on the net with such
18 content, the indepth reiser docs, how you did gentoo site.. plus
19 you graphic design rocks! Gentoo linux looks cool. I am a linux
20 nut since 95 working in an ISP enviroment, and gentoo is exactly
21 what I have been waiting for (and also trying).
24 sorry about the 'impolite bug fix.
25 i look forward to a library of great info on gentoo