From: Alex Alexander <wired@g.o>
To: "Tomáš Chvátal" <scarabeus@g.o>
Cc: kde@g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: KDE Team meeting November 2009
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 16:16:06
1 On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 03:26:24PM +0100, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > This months meeting will be held as usual so i am anouncing it in advance so
4 > we discuss and prepare on the topics. As a sidenote: since Qt team is leaving
5 > us kde to their own project space this meetings from now on will be focused
6 > only on kde relevant matters.
7
8 Just wanted to add that although Qt has its own project now, we don't
9 want to break up the fine meetings we've been having so far.
10 So we'd like to continue having common meetings for the time being :)
11
12 Things we have on Qt agenda for now:
13
14 * Proposition to return to monolithic Qt ebuilds
15
16 In last meeting we decided to continue this discussion in ML.
17 We should revisit the subject in this meeting, especially now
18 that one of the major issues is gone with the removal of old Qt versions.
19
20 * Status of new qt-tng.eclass
21
22 * #gentoo-qt - its there, do we want to use it?
23
24 Thanks,
25 --
26 Alex Alexander :: wired