From: Jeff Walter <jeff@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Introduction?
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 05:26:45
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > care to post this ebuild somewhere ? we've talked about how we wish we could
3 > do something fun with the lcd in #gentoo-mips before, so this might be a nice
4 > start :)
5
6 And here's the point where I brace myself for all the criticism about my first
7 ebuild. I'll take it all in though, just means out come out with more.
8
9 ftp://www.404ster.com/pub/gentoo-stuff/ebuilds/panel-utils-1.0.0_alpha.ebuild.tar.gz
10 ftp://www.404ster.com/pub/gentoo-stuff/ebuilds/panel-utils-1.0.0_alpha.ebuild.tar.gz.md5sum
11
12 I've been stuffing it under sys-apps, but I suppose that's open to change. I
13 can't make any promises about it compiling on MIPS because I have nothing to
14 test it on.
15
16 > well, you could always cop out and write the core in C but provide extensions
17 > for perl/python/ruby/etc... in swig *ugh* ! :)
18
19 I "could". I "might". We'll see how I feel about it tomorrow.
22 Jeff Walter
23 jeff@×××××××.com
24 --
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list