From: Michael Sterrett <mr_bones_@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in dev-libs/libuv: libuv-1.2.1.ebuild ChangeLog
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 21:05:42
1 What now? There's nothing "bad mood" about that email and your
2 question is a deflection. Patrick, you're the one "in the wrong"
3 here. If there's a maintainer in the metadata.xml file it's polite to
4 touch base before changing the state of the package. The proper reply
5 was, "Oh, sorry, next time I'll check before modifying the state of
6 the package you're maintaining."
7